Information on the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 13 Reg. 679/16
In compliance with what is foreseen by the European Privacy Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation) n. 679/2016, we intend to give you some information on how your personal data is collected and used by our Company. The processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency as well as the protection of the confidentiality of your rights.
We inform you that the provision of data provided in the registration form is of an optional nature, however, the refusal to provide those marked with an asterisk leads to the impossibility to register on the website, to use the services offered and to improve the administrative management and invoicing. The personal data you provide will be collected and handled using electronic or, however, automated means, for the following purposes:
- answer questions you may have asked;
- creation of the account, where applicable;
- creation of an account for e-commerce services, where applicable;
- storage and backup purposes, where applicable;
- management of obligations, contracts, accounting and tax relationships, where applicable;
- transportation of goods purchased or management of returns, where applicable;
- electronic and/or telephone communications related to the contractual relationship, where applicable;
- with your specific, prior consent, including under art. 130, D.lgs 196/03, provide information, news and updates on the services provided, where applicable, such as, without limitation, transmission of new catalogues, coupons, special offers and other offers.
- keep a database of the most frequent questions, proposals and communications, where applicable;
- register you to our newsletter, where applicable;
In any case, your data will not be disclosed or sold to third parties.
The processing of the data for the previously indicated purposes has, as its legal basis, Art. 6 of Reg. 679/16, or rather it constitutes a necessary measure of a contract of which you are a party. Your data will be made known to specifically designated individuals., appointed by Roncadin Spa to process personal data, or rather forwarding agents in charge of carrying out the transport of the purchased goods, to its technological partners solely for technical purposes or to Insurance and/or professional Firms.
Your personal data will be stored until you formally request Roncadin Spa to eliminate your account and its relative data, without prejudice to retention obligations with which Roncadin Spa has to comply, in accordance with the Laws and Regulations on this subject.
The Data Controller is Roncadin Spa - Via Monteli, 3 - 33092 Meduno (PN) – Italy, Vat N. 01610130930, in the person of its legal representative, whom you can contact in order to assert your rights foreseen by Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 and 78 of Reg. 679/16.
The exercising of such rights is subject to the limits, rules and procedures foreseen by the abovementioned Regulation and that the Interested Party must be both familiar with and implement. Moreover, as was indicated in Art. 12, paragraph 3, the Data Controller will provide the Interested Party with the information relating to the action taken without undue delay and, in any case, no later than one month from the receipt of the request itself. Such period may be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into consideration the complexity and number of requests received. The Data Controller informs the Interested Party of such extension, and giving reasons for the delay, no later than one month from the receipt of the request.